Conditions of Booking and Refund Policy
1. Booking Facility OnlyTravel Forever acts merely as the booking facility for the Tour Operator with whom the Customer’s Booking is placed through. Tours are sold through Travel Forever’s booking facility for Tour Operators and other businesses that provide the Tour. Travel Forever is not a Tour Operator and has no responsibility for Tours. Travel forever is not able to influence or control a Tour Operator or Tour.
2. Accuracy of Information and Limitation of Liabilitya. Travel Forever does not accept liability to the Customer (or any other person) for any act or omission on the part of the Tour Operator including (but not limited to) any failure by the Tour Operator to provide the Tour, or any accident, loss or damage which the Customer or any other person might suffer as a result of the Tour and the Customer agrees to release and indemnity Travel forever from and against any such claim in that respect.b. Travel forever does not warrant or represent to the Customer that the Tour is suitable or fit for the Customer’s purpose or corresponds with any advertising of the Tour Operator and the Customer agrees to make their own enquiries with the Tour Operator if required.c. All Tours are provided by Tour Operators and based on dates of availability the Tour Operator has provided to us. Travel Forever is unable to guarantee the availability of any tour included on this website.d. Travel Forever has taken all reasonable care to ensure that the content of this site is correct, but all information is subject to change at any time without notice. As a user of this website you acknowledge that Travel Forever is unable to check the accuracy of all information provided by a Tour Operator. You should make your own independent enquiries with the Tour Operator and other third parties and use your own judgment to assess the accuracy of any information accessed through the Travel Forever website.
3. Fees and ChargesThe Customer agrees to pay to Travel Forever the Tour Operator's advertised price (“Price”) for the Tour plus a non-refundable booking fee of 25% including GST.
4. Tour Operator’s Conditions
The Customer agrees to abide by all terms, conditions and directions of the Tour Operator in respect of the Tour including but not limited to:
a. All matters regarding the conduct of the Tour such as safety, use of equipment, clothing, etc.
b. Payment for the Tour — the Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Price charged by the Tour Operator for the Tour may be subject to changes and Travel Forever gives no warranty regarding the accuracy of the Tour Operator’s current advertised prices. Travel Forever will endeavor to abide by the Tour Operator’s advertised Price.
c. Cancellation Fees — If the Customer cancels or changes a Booking then the Customer agrees to abide by any cancellation or alteration policy of the Tour Operator which may include the payment of a charge for the cancellation or change. BUT the Customer agrees that notwithstanding any cancellation or refund policy of the Tour Operator, Travel Forever shall at all times be entitled to retain the Booking Fee plus a deposit equivalent to 25% of the Price. In addition to this the Customer agrees to abide by the cancellation policies set out in Clause 7 Cancellations, Amendments and Refunds following.
5. Age and identity of Customer
a. Travel Forever will not accept any Booking from the Customer unless the Customer is at least 18 years of age. The Customer warrants and assures Travel Forever that they are at least 18 years of age.
b. The Customer may be required by the Tour Operator to provide photo ID at check-in to ensure that their identity matches the booking identity. The customer will also be required by the Tour Operator to sign the booking confirmation/voucher.
6. Cancellations, Amendments and Refunds
a. Cancellation by you, the Customer — If you are not able to partake in a Tour on the date and time you have booked you should contact the Tour Operator as far prior to this date and time as possible. Travel Forever cannot contact the Tour Operator on your behalf nor refund or exchange should you fail to partake on a Tour on an agreed date and time. Any requests for a refund in either of these circumstances are at the sole discretion of the Tour Operator and Travel Forever will not play any role in organizing or facilitating this. The Customer agrees that notwithstanding any cancellation or refund policy of the Tour Operator, Travel Forever shall at all times be entitled to retain at least the Booking Fee plus a deposit equivalent to 25% of the Price.
b. Cancellation by the Tour Operator (apart from weather) — In some cases a Tour Operator may make alterations to a tour date, price, inclusions, itinerary, minimum numbers, ages etc. Travel Forever reserves the right to cancel, change, transfer or substitute any tour that you have booked, at any time and for any reason. If you choose not to accept the alternatives offered you will be entitled to a full refund including the booking fee. Notwithstanding the above, if we receive advance notice of a significant change to a tour, we will make a reasonable effort to communicate this to you and to facilitate an amendment of the booking.
c. Cancellation because of Weather — If the Tour you have booked is unable to be taken because of weather, it may be rescheduled. You the Customer should make contact with the Tour Operator prior to the date and time of travel using the contact details provided on your booking confirmation to organise this. The Tour Operator will do all possible to reschedule the Tour to a date and time suitable to you the Customer. If the rescheduled date is not suitable you may be entitled to a refund.
d. In some instances bank fees and exchange rates may mean the amount refunded is different to the amount originally paid for a tour, particularly in instances where a currency exchange is involved. Travel Forever warrants it has no control over any bank fees or exchange rates and is unable to accept responsibility for any such discrepancies in refunded amounts.
e. Gift vouchers are non-refundable.
7. InsuranceSome of the tours promoted by Travel Forever as a booking agent may be potentially dangerous. Prior to making and paying for a booking you the Customer should be aware of this. You the Customer agree to be responsible for making independent enquiries with the Tour Operator and other third parties regarding the need to acquire your own insurance coverage. Travel Forever strongly recommends that travellers insure themselves for cancelation, loss of deposits, baggage and medical expenses.
8. JurisdictionThe Customer agrees that the terms of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of Western Australia and any dispute shall be heard by the court of appropriate jurisdiction in Western Australia.
What information do we collect?We do not collect personal information about you unless it is necessary for providing our services or products to you. We will, where reasonable and practicable to do so, collect that information directly from you by:
- Direct contact from you when you make a booking, enquiry or request;
- If you subscribe to our newsletter;
- If you participate in a survey, competition or promotion by us or by a tour operator.
- Any specific information you provide to us, such as your name; e-mail address, address (work or home), telephone number, occupation, the company for which you work and any tours that interest you.
- undertaking the booking of the tour(s) requested by you, confirming bookings & advising you of any changes to your booking;
- answering any enquiries from you;
- informing you of any coming events that might interest you;
- providing you with articles or information on topics that may be of interest to you; and
- Statistical purposes.