1 day Margaret River Explorer
Highlights of the tour:
- Busselton Jetty – Visit Busselton foreshore with it’s famous jetty, the longest in the Southern Hemisphere;
- Stunning Beaches – You won’t want to leave Yallingup, nestled on a ridge with spectacular views over Yallingup Beach out to the Indian Ocean;
- Vineyards – Enjoy premium wine tasting at one of Margaret River’s beautiful vineyards;
- Chocolate – Taste fine chocolate made from freshly roasted cacao beans at a Chocolatier;
- Lunch with wine/beer – Relax over lunch at a restaurant set on a Margaret River vineyard or brewery;
- Margaret River – Walk over the bridge that has the Margaret River flowing beneath it and into the forest;
- Coffee – Smell and taste coffees from around the world at Yahava Koffee Works.
All of the above is included in the price of the tour. The only additional expense you may incur is for any drinks that you have with your lunch (apart from the complimentary glass of wine).
*Please note that under the Liquor Control Act 1988, it is an offence: to sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on licensed or regulated premises; or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase, liquor on licensed or regulated premises.